Monday, December 11, 2006

The Blogger's Face





A while ago, I had four pictures downloaded from My Pics folder. When the pics were downloaded, publishing became a difficulty. I don't know what happened. I wanted to place a face in here like I did in my other blog since a reader has emailed his comment that I have myself kept my face in the dark. For him and anyone else who may want to know me, here are my pics. My email address is in (http://www.counpsychphil@blogspot.com). Just click it and read through the blogs. Even my celphone numbers are there.
The first pic was taken in Baguio at the Mansion when my sister came with her husband and two daughters together with my other sister. The other pic was in one of the islands of 100 Islands, Pangasinan in the same trip with my sisters. The third pic was in Subic's Ocean Adventure during our community outing. The fourth appears like a presidential address during the 2006 Annual Convention in Manila Pavilion. No, I was just introducing the poster and paper presentors who were to receive some certificate of appreciation for gracing the convention with their posters and papers.
There it is. I am no longer in the dark. Thanks Jun. God bless

No comments: