Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Beauty of Colors, a pps

It looks like I can't post the powerpoint I received from a friend entitled The Beauty of Colors 3. But if you want, I can send it to you by email as an attachment. Email me at berngu721@gmail.com where I still have the pps attached in an friend's email. Please put in the subject Request for The Beauty of Colors 3. Or else, your email might be placed in the Spam section. I have been duped before, hence I want it not to happen again.

Anyway, after seeing the powerpoint, what came into mind was this: Light doesn't seem to be enough. The first part of every picture is in grey color, or black and white. After a second or two, the color comes and shows the grandeur of His Creative Power. Wahhw! The whole experience has in itself become a contemplation. I call that LOVE, which brings in color, which colors our life. The hues bring in the quality of life we live, the grandeur of all that God continues to do as he has created us and continues to recreate us to become the person or creation He wants us to become. Hence, I'd like to share you the powerpoint so you can contemplate as well. God bless

No comments: